“What do you LOVE about Cooper”! Is it the beautiful campus? The accessibility to the faculty and staff? Being able to perform on the GPAC stage or creating a masterpiece in the Art Barn? Challenging yet creative curriculum? Enthusiastic athletes striving for that Cooper-winning spirit? Is it the endless opportunities for students’ future endeavors? The possibilities are endless!
The John Cooper School sets high expectations and provides a challenging education in a caring environment to a diverse group of select students, enabling them to become critical and creative thinkers, effective communications, responsible citizens and leaders, and lifetime learners. Cooper believes that the needs of the whole student – intellectual, emotional, social, physical, and ethical – are best addressed in an educational community where:
- Students are enthusiastic about learning and enjoy school.
- High expectations are held for students, faculty, and staff.
- Innovation and dedicated teachers respond to differences in students’ learning styles and abilities.
- Students’ natural curiosity is fostered through their active participation in the educational process.
- Students are given many opportunities to succeed in a safe, stimulating, and nurturing environment.
Make a gift on Giving Day to what YOU love about Cooper:
- Academic Enrichment/Faculty + Staff
- Fine Arts – Performing and Visual Arts
- Unrestricted Possibilities – I love EVERYTHING about Cooper
- In honor of Mr. Maher, Head of The John Cooper School for 22 years.